Updated September 4, 2023
Welcome to FirstPageRecipes.com!
License to use material on FirstPageRecipes.com
You must not:
- Republish material from FirstPageRecipes.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from FirstPageRecipes.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from FirstPageRecipes.com
- Redistribute content from FirstPageRecipes.com
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. FirstPageRecipes.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of FirstPageRecipes.com,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, FirstPageRecipes.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
In short: Don't send us recipes unless we have a signed agreement in place.
We do not accept unsolicited recipe or content submissions. If you send us a recipe or other content without an existing agreement in place between us, it does not establish any contractual or financial obligation between you and the website, and we are not obliged to compensate you for your submission, even if it is published. We do not accept or consider any submissions as confidential information.
The information and content provided on this website are offered "as is" without any warranties, express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content. You use the information on this website at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of or inability to use this website.
Changes to Terms